hi! um i dont really know how this whole giveaway thing works so inkbats is helping me out! so i recently reached 1000 followers which is hella rad & i also recently was a huge dork & accidentally ordered twox what i wanted. so i figured this would be a cool way to get rid of it.
what you get
- exactly what is fucking pictured (entire mdnsu package including shirt)
- sweatshirt & shirt are size small
- mbf fawnsyndrome & inkbats since this is a giveaway for reaching 1000 followers so it makes sense right
- only reblogs count (i dont know why but i see that rule on other giveaways so its a rule)
- can reblog as much as you want but dont be a dick about it
- winner will be selected using a random generator thing that inkbats will take care of for me
- must think that tumblr user inkbats is a huge adorable baby nerd & send him nice messages (ok not required but is recommended)
- also this shit ends june 25th yeah thats a good date
I love seeing those long text posts about nothing at all or those silly little snippets of people’s thoughts that make barely any sense idk I just like it when people talk too much
This book gives me more information about penguins than I care to have.
In 1944 a children’s book club sent a volume about penguins to a 10-year-old girl, enclosing a card seeking her opinion.
She wrote, “This book gives me more information about penguins than I care to have.”
American diplomat Hugh Gibson called it the finest piece of literary criticism he had ever read.
Shamelessly trying to cover up a risky reblog with lots of random reblogs
“Uh, you know when you have that friend who just thinks they’re a loser, and you know they’re not a loser? And you just kind of want to be like, “hey idiot!” Yeah, this song’s about that guy. It’s called, What A Catch, Donnie.”
Why is Christopher Eccleston afraid of Paul McGann?
Because McGann Hurt Eccleston.
oh my god
Can we take a moment to appreciate that 50 years of a television show, with multiple writers, a reboot, and the fixing of a gaping plot hole have come together to give us the ability to make this exact pun?